What would you do if you were homeless?

I’d find a way to get to a place called Siena Francis House. That is a Church related shelter for homeless people that I support and donate to every month. Or, I could go to the Salvation Army shelter. I support and donate to them every month too. Either one of them would provide food and shelter and help me find housing.

Which country are you from? In US if you go to shelter you can find food, medical help and place to live. They will eventually move to more stable place to live I believe. Its unfortunately not true for every country.

Wow seems like you been through a lot. I can definitely relate to the having a song repeated 1000 times in my head lol! I’m actually homeless right now. Starting to have delusions of being poisened as well but I’ve had them before in the past so I’m capable of realizing them as just delusions. Hope you’re doing well now…

I’d move to a southern state like Florida in the wintertime and stay really close to a shelter of some kind and try to stay in the shelter as long as I could. In the summertime, I’d move to a place like North Dakota and again stay really near a shelter and try to stay in the shelter as long as I could. I’d get on a waiting list for subsidized housing and get on welfare payments, food stamps and Medicaid. I’m so blessed to live in the U.S.

1 Like

use my pamphlet that lists all the homeless shelters.

1 Like

I dreamed it. 15 15 15 15 15

2 Likes

@anon68148378 subh subh bolo…!!! Khana khaliya…!!

Mai khana khane baitha hun…!!!

2 Likes

I was homeless for about 6 months - I used my disabiltiy benefits to stay in youth hostels and couch surfed. It was miserable. I always give to the homeless sleeping in my town centre now. I even buy them a 4 pack of beer sometimes. Been there - so i know how hard it is.

I’ve been forced to be homeless. I hate being in public all the time. I need solitude. Public people think you’re a free audience. I don’t want to see it.

1 Like

Probably get a home.

1 Like

I have also had such delusions.

I hope you are feeling better now and wish you a solid stable kind loving home if that is what you want.

Some people want to live on boats etc …

I appreciate I now have a loving peaceful home with my man .

Wishing you well.

:pray:t3::two_hearts:

Oops. I didn’t realize that I already posted a long time ago in this thread.

I’ve been homeless in L.A., Iowa, and Minnesota.

2 Likes

I been homeless a couple times in Nebraska, then in Colorado,Utah,and Texas

Probably beg for money and sleep in parks

1 Like

I’m lucky enough to have a home. Dunno what I would do if I got homeless. Must be really hard.

5 Likes

Buy them pizza 1515

2 Likes

I saw a program yesterday and there was this part about a guy that gave up using money. So they film him to see how he goes about his day. He starts by going to a dumpster behind a pizza place and he just takes 5 freshly baked, in the box, completely untouched pizzas from the dumpster. Then he goes to another store and gets some new, nice clothes from a dumpster, gives one to the host of the show and it fits perfectly.
Then he goes somewhere else and gets some blankets and a cake and so on…
So basically he lives in this makeshift tent in the woods and gets everything he needs from garbage, and from people giving him stuff…

It was a nice way to look at homelessness (even though he is homeless by choice)… Like with all the crazy consumption going on its possible to pretty much live of what other people throw away.

At the end of the segment it started raining, and this is when the host of the show decided he couldn’t stay anymore in the tent with this guy and went back to his hotel room…

So…

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.