What would you do if you had $100,000,000

I would run for president

1 Like

And you would be more qualified than our new president!

1 Like

I would hook the fam up, give to charity and travel the globe with my beloved off-spring. I would also get frequent massages. Iā€™m ready.

is that even possibleā€¦

Anyways, if I had that much money; I would pay all my debts. then I would buy some books. then I might burn the rest of the money, because itā€™s too much money and itā€™ll make me overwhelmed and paranoid.

google thelotter.com
itā€™s a lottery website that allows you to play lottos from most major countriesā€¦ I usually play there. Got all 6 numbers for the italy superenalotto back when it was at 131 million euros lol, funniest part, I got all 6 numbers 3 timesā€¦ only problem they were on different lines, just ended up with around $54 and $29 from each. But would have been epic had I won

I found out some winning cheat on my phone lolā€¦ a microsoft lumia 540ā€¦ I would put the non mobile site on my phone and randomly tap numbers on the lotto lines repeatedly until the phone overrides and keeps tapping the numbers without my figures pressing - I would then write the numbers input and play them on my desktopā€¦ always worked - I always use to get atleast $7 wins on the italy super enalottoā€¦ even the 3 - 6 numbers almost wins were through the phone ā€¦ guess that methods use to give me variable that werenā€™t likely to be played by people who actually chose the numbersā€¦ sadly, some guys jumped me, messed me up and took my phone, havenā€™t bought a new lumia 540 sinceā€¦ but I like to believe that method worksā€¦ PS, be advised, it only works on the italy superenalottoā€¦ tried it on the US powerbal but never got winning numbers

This was when I first discovered that hack :Dā€¦ got me all 6 numbers, but they werenā€™t all on the same lineā€¦ got 39 dollarsā€¦ the jackpot was at 122 million euros at the time.

Canā€™t seem to find the other one like this one that has 6 numbers in 5 linesā€¦ but they were in different linesā€¦ this one has 5ā€¦ and believe me, most of it wasnā€™t even luck lol, was always the phone, coz after it got stolen, I stopped winning in the same frequency as beforeā€¦ wanted to buy another phone, but someone won the 161 million euros before I couldā€¦ right now am just playing the US powerball

from experienceā€¦ only play 1 at a timeā€¦ Iā€™ve spent almost $4000 (since august) playing with no jackpot win (cash wasnā€™t mine :stuck_out_tongue: - still trying to figure out how to explain if I donā€™t win a jackpot) No consequences though - I had a mask on haha

It would be tempting to try to invest most of it and make more money, but I think I would donate most of it to different causes that I like. Doctors Without Borders and Amnesty International are a couple of those. I would keep enough to be comfortable and to pay for every conceivable problem. If I could get the right health care program I wouldnā€™t have to set aside a lot of the money for health emergencies. Some people donā€™t like it, but Obamacare sure is beneficial to guys like me. Obamacare made health care available to a lot of people who wouldnā€™t have health care without it.

1 Like

i would make a pool made of 100,000,000 fluffy pillows :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

wait, I take it back. i wonā€™t burn the rest of the money.

Iā€™ll go on a high rooftop and shower the money down, so that it would be raining money. thatā€™s a more fun way of disposing it quickly

i would buy a lifetime supply of cbd and get a giant house, cars, etc.

Convert it to Rubles

I would vote for you!

1 Like

Donate it to myself for my new foundation, " Save the 77nick77".
It will guarantee that future generations may enjoy me.

1 Like

I would be a philanthropist with the money. I believe if you are rich when you die you go to hell so I wouldnā€™t want any of the money when I die.

1 Like

If I had $100 million, Iā€™d buy a house, spend some, help out my mom, and open up a savings account with some.

I would buy 100 million lotto cards - bound to win !!!

First Iā€™d take a year off and travel the world and experience all the different cultures that Iā€™ve never experienced before.

After traveling for a year Iā€™d start several businesses to help people live meaningful lives and find employment. Iā€™d put an emphasis on hiring immigrants, the long term unemployed and people with mental health issues in hopes Iā€™d significantly improve their lives and not just be ā€œanother jobā€ for their resume.