What would you do if a stranger farted near you on purpose?

Me and my friend were sat on a bench talking and then an old man walked past staring at us and then he stopped, did a really loud fart and continued walking.

Why do people always do things like this to me???

1 Like

Probably laugh. But that may be inappropriate I’m not sure. Or if I was quick witted enough I would fart back on them

1 Like

I suppose it could have been on purpose but it’s just as likely that he stopped because he had to fart and was trying not to only he couldn’t help himself but fart. I might be tempted to say “rude” really loud but since I would probably think it was unintentional, I would snicker quietly to my friend

You must have never gone to a sporting event.

1 Like

Laugh. It’s gross but sometimes I accidentally fart when I’m shopping in the grocery store. TMI.

1 Like

I would probably laugh hysterically. At least you were outside?

That old guy is a legend…

2 Likes

I’d most likely laugh.

It wasn’t intentional.
Old people fart all the time.
It can’t be helped.

1 Like

I crop dust all the time :):blush:

It’s not personal.

2 Likes

As my dad used to say, sometimes you get so old you just fart.

2 Likes

I would have another reason to stay at home.

4 Likes

I don’t think you were targeted.

We have to fart. If we didn’t fart we would explode. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I would laugh my ass off. If I was able too, I would also fart in response.

1 Like

Grosssssssssss i’d probably yell loudly at the old man! Maybe he did not see you.

depends on his look, if he looked like a happy funny inviting person, maybe you would be okay with it. if he looked like a curmudgeon, you know, you still have to respect ur elders. ive heard my grandma fart before in her sleep, i still respect and love her extremely. also there was no way of knowing it was intentional

never trust an old fart, figuratively and literally

1 Like

I had a babysitter that would get mad if we used the word fart so we had to say toot.

But I wouldn’t worry I think the old toot didn’t do it on purpose.

I had a female lover once who liked to fart in front of me. She farted in public too. And she always laughed real hard when she did it. I hated that about her even though I loved her otherwise. It used to make me real mad at her.

1 Like

LOL, that’s hilarious.