What would like to be doing right now?

I think I would like to be booked into a hotel somewhere, get up and enjoy breakfast prepared. go out and do some hiking wherever I was staying. maybe go to a museum and get a history lesson, then go back to the hotel and lounge in the pool/hot tub all night. maybe even go out for dinner at a restaurant. I need that kind of thing for about 3-5 days to reset myself for a long summer sitting here all day, going nowhere…

5 Likes

That sounds lovely I’d like the same plus a hot stone massage

4 Likes

Using my brain properly, doing something useful for the world and enjoying it. I’ve relaxed too much.

2 Likes

yeah I wish I could afford a massage. sometimes im tight after my workouts. I probably could afford it every once in a while but I never get one.

True they are very expensive
I have one as a treat around my birthday

2 Likes

sounds lovely. :+1:

1 Like

I haven’t taken a trip really since last summer. me and dad went to Michigan last july and got some fresh cherries. o yeah and I did go hiking with my brother in tenn/virginia in October. but that was nerve wracking, he drives like a mad man.

I’ve had some opportunites to get away recently but couldn’t go. once to Colorado in march and to Arizona end of this month, beginning of june.

I am taking a trip, to take in a folk music festival close by, june 6-8. so hopefully that will recharge my batteries. I get tired of staying here too long.

I’m quite content as I am. I mean I’d like to travel by bus to see some Civil War sites but if it doesn’t happen that’s okay.

1 Like

I would love to be at a cabin by a lake sitting on the deck, my line in the water just waiting to catch a big fish for supper. There is nothing more relaxing to me than fishing.

1 Like

Cuddle with someone. A grown up someone. I love my kid and we cuddle loads which is great, but i would love someone to sleep next to me here. Just sleep and cuddle.

2 Likes

Sleeping ZZzzzZzZZzzzzzz

1 Like

hey today is free fishing day here in Indiana. you can fish without a license today.

1 Like

On the beach with a sexy lady.

2 Likes

Nice! I think ours is the last weekend in may. Now I just need to find someone to join me.

1 Like

I live in Northern Virginia, civil war ghosts probably just fly all over the place down here. Too bad they’re invisible or it’d be a fun fright!

JK, I don’t believe in ghosts. Lots of battle sites here though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.