What would improve your life?

What would improve your life?

2 Likes

More money as I know that I can’t improve my sz negative symptoms.

1 Like

My PC is alright but I want to upgrade it, new graphics card, new monitor, new SSD, etc that’ll cost 3000$CA.

1 Like

I think when I can feel comfortable with my appetite.

So like when I’m not dying to binge eat but instead I’m in control. And feel at ease about it.

3 Likes

I’ve run out of positive people ones that say it’s okay thanks for meant to be this way all your worries are gone you don’t need that to survive yes my friends I’ve run out of positive people in my life

big money and my soulmate and im good 2 go

Yea I want a pay rise. Not a measly one either.

2 Likes

Lessening my schizophrenic symptoms would help a lot. That would allow me to enjoy life and improve my life more to the way it should be.

Increasing in virtue would make me happier… i made this today if anyones interested.

Its the actovities and exercises i believe one should partake in to become virtuous arranged by whether its an exercise of the body mind or soul. These are just my thoughts id love to hear what you guys think

3 Likes

I would like to be able to deal with stress better. I would also be happy to drop the voices and have enough money to retire under the sun.

3 Likes

Love… yeah I’m sappy.

Money, of course. Can’t buy happiness but what it can buy can bring some happiness.

Not being followed and better social skills

1 Like

I wanna be more ‘together’
I wish my disability was not so obvious
I want to focus and have a better well being
I want friends and to just feel good again :frowning:

1 Like

Enough money to have no problems for me and my family

1 Like

I’m ok on money. I’d like to get some action, that would improve life

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.