What would happen if you only drank water

all of that sounds great… so today I bought my last mountain dew :cry:… ill miss you dew…

4 Likes

Good luck! Coming off sugar is so hard.

1 Like

ive come off pain killers… plus it doesn’t say I cant eat candy lol… just give up sodas and crap… I might still cheat and drink an ice coffee sometimes… I also get bad kidney stones so this would help that a lot…

1 Like

Okay, well, obviously it’s nothing like coming off actual drugs, but still.

1 Like

oh I know its gonna suck… but I can use the hardship I endured already to motivate to kick sugary drinks…

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. I already drink water frequently in an ‘H20 Mini’ bottle (cute little bottle that cost 89 cents at Walmart), but this gives me more reasons to continue it.

1 Like

Next week I’m going to attempt to drink only water. Are you up for the challenge flameoftherhine?

1 Like

What vitamines and other supplements like fat do you need to injest too? I like this idea a lot but outside of starving I want to be properly nurished

Oh no my friend. I meant drinking only water with meals. I think i’d go crazy only drinking water without food.

3 Likes

Lol, I drink water with meals. Used to drink fruit juice but ice water seems to be more satisfying in the summer. Who needs all that sugar anyway. I thought this was some type of cleanse :stuck_out_tongue:

I do bet that a water and fat diet like olive oil would be interesting

3 Likes

well, if you didn’t live in Flint,MI, I’d think it might be okay to drink only water.

1 Like

I drink only water, I hate sugar.

1 Like

Sugary drinks are pure evil, mostly drink tea and water

1 Like