What would be a good country to immigrate too?

America sucks. I don’t want to get into why or how because i have my opinion and u have yours. But im trying to go over countries i could move to permanently.

I’ve heard Germany is nice but idk. Unfortunately everywhere has their issues.

1 Like

maybe mexico is nice? I thought about leaving a couple times, but when looking at the world, there was nowhere I felt positive about, every place had its warts

1 Like

Canada 123456789

2 Likes

Canada is great, I love it here. It’s going to hover around -20 degrees Celsius for the next week though here in Montreal, so you need a certain tolerance towards the cold in the winter.

2 Likes

Hawaii is great too. People are generally very friendly, every day is beach day when you don’t of work, medical coverage is free for the poor, and the sunshine always gives me a good reason to live. The city isn’t too big but there’s always something to do if you sign up for a class or attend a show. I go out “chilling” almost every day where I don’t have day treatment, friend outings, support group, dates, or other errands. I really don’t want to leave since I don’t want to be a little fish in a big pond anymore. This pool is nice and warm with friendly fish!

2 Likes

My brother in law said from studies that Denmark is the happiest country. I still would rather live in America than Denmark.

Germany is a great country to live at! It’s way better than America in all aspects, everything is so close, people are so friendly, there’s so much to do and visit and explore, so many countries nearby to visit. Cost of living is cheap like a good size apartment costs about 250$ a month for a 800sq ft apartment. Food is very cheap, medical care is really great way better than America. I’m from Germany by the way and I’ve lived in the USA before so I know the differences :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Come to Australia.

The only problem is that we don’t get a lot of good hip hop shows here.

2 Likes

America is nice in certain places if you’ve a job with decent health insurance or your loaded!

Australia is nice but we are going backwards at a great rate and it’s very, very hard to immigrate too!

I’ve read that many Americans are moving to Panama.

1 Like

I’ve often thought of moving to Mexico. But, I’m afraid to move there. I’m afraid of being kidnapped. I have dual citizenship in both the U.S. and Mexico.

I’ve thought of moving to Panama very seriously. But, there is the problem of acquiring my meds. I would have to fly back to the States every three months to get my meds and that is too cost prohibitive.

1 Like

Iceland sounds like an interesting country to live in. The cost of living Is pretty high though.

1 Like

I would move to France just for the crepes alone.

I heard Iceland is the safest country in the world. Don’t know if it’s true though.

I think Norway is really beautiful…moutain lanscapes and sea…but its cold there.

1 Like

Sweden and Finland are great too! I think all of the Scandinavian countries rate very high in the happiest countries in the world to live. But yes…not exactly a tropical paradise!

1 Like

Where do you live now @SailorTheFox59?

I live in Virginia, USA :us: but I’m moving back to Germany :de: This coming year! :slight_smile:

2 Likes