Schizophrenia.com

What Word Explains Creation?. . . . . . . .

SoO0…,

What Word Explains The Entire Vast Open, Endless Void Of Creation?.

In One Sentence. A Definition Of Your Own, Is Fine As Well. . .

A Question I Admit, That May Seem A Bit Too Strange For Intelligence Wondering In Wander. . .

But!, Maybe It’s A Question That Has Had A Purpose For A Very long Time. . . . . . .

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Peace!.

Maybe a powerful COINCIDENCE, don’t know, i doubt that some entity got the timing that perfectly right, but just because i don’t believe it doesn’t mean IT doesn’t exist. Anyway, sometimes i am happy cause i feel lucky being a small part of it all.

1 Like

Hmm?.

Purpose~ ‘The Ending Of The Beginning In The Evolving Process To Begin Again’~ :smirk:

1 Like

Vast beyond all imagination, and unfathomable… in one word… Infinite

What right do we have to favour being over non-being?

1 Like

Hmm.

Firelight~ ‘The Mind, Body, Aura, Circuits Of Energy, Shadow, Flesh & Bone’~ :smirk:

I care about rocks. I got a little collection to save them.

1 Like

Hmm.

Evolution~ ‘Dust To Dust. Sea To Gentle, Vicious Sea. From Each Mountain & The Light Beneath’~ :smirk:

1 Like

I heard about a woman in America who fires roadkill into rocks in a special procedure. Thinking getting it done myself. But i don’t know what happens to my dead body.

A “split” of one into two, But I have no answer for why there was a split.

I think “we” as humans are to stupid to answer this question. We are still fighting over dumb addictions, playing powergames who is the strongest. I mean, ask the origin of the universe in 500 years, but i doubt we change. We will be still dumb.

Hmm?.

Timeless~ ‘A Momentary Lapse Of Vision, Embarking Upon The Choices Between Division’~ :smirk:

1 Like

Hmm.

Individuality~ ‘The Glass Is Half Empty, The Glass Is Half Full. Sometimes Felt, & Invisible’~ :smirk:

My one word for creation…ALIVE

1 Like

Its all written down, anyone can read about it, One word for creation? i couldnt possibly say and i dont want your thread locked despite what they say

Happenstance

Hmm?.

Alive~ ‘Theater, For The Universe To Unlock The Mysteries, Deep Inside, Sheltered In Chaos’~ :smirk:

Happenstance~ 'Liquid Drink Poured Forth As A Shadow Of Time To Experience It All Again"~ :smirk:

1 Like

You are wonderful poet. Sleepy.:grinning:

Hmm?.

‘Poetry, The Commandments Of Commanding, Interests, Of The Dead & The Living’~ :imp:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.