What will u do during nuclear war

Knock on the cute 50 year old neighbors door, pledge my love and ask her to sleep with me. What the hell, it doesn’t hurt to ask. What have I got to lose?

As long as they don’t bomb the 7-11 down the street I’m fine with it. I need my Big Gulps.

1 Like

Do some drugs and get naked

1 Like

I live in the most safe country in case of a nuclear war

1 Like

Off to the other planet.

2 Likes

Hope I’ll be lucky enough to die in the blast…

I live near several targets. Probably won’t make it

1 Like

I’m such an optimist that I’ll see it as an opportunity to make popcorn without a microwave oven.

2 Likes

Krypton or Niburu? Lol jk.

1 Like

Same thing I do every night. Probably nothing.

2 Likes

Grab my ankles and kiss my ass goodbye.

2 Likes

I would rejoice for the advent of New World Order and take an airplane to Patagonia. Lol!!!

1 Like

Get really ■■■■■■ up on drugs and watch the world burn… i would look directly at the blast with 1 eye… it turns your eyes golden but useless… that way if i survived id look badass with 1 blue eye one gold…lol

1 Like

Another galaxy i imagine.

1 Like

go to a bomb shelter hopefuly

1 Like

I ll say the two testmonies
And die peacefully
I also regret the great life i have lol

1 Like

In any case, I think the USA has the capabilities to shoot down any missile headed to them from just about everyone. There have been ideas proposed such as “Kinetic bombardment”, which basically shoots a giant bullet from space, that I think could be effective in missile defenses if the missiles could be located and tracked.

We already have a wall. A wall of paranoia.

3 Likes

Kinda sounds like the ‘star wars’ program of missile defense.

1 Like

The only thing keeping the major powers in the world from declaring bloody war on each other is the promise of mutually assured destruction. The doomsday machine has saved lives. I’m not sure the introduction of uncertainty through missile defense is a good thing.

I’m sure they like all that sweet money and things they buy with it as well. Living in comfortable mansions and treating everyone like dirt. I’m sure they don’t want to give that up lol