What was your favorite tv show or movie when you were a kid?

Lol I liked bloodsport, I think I saw it a lot of times. Tv so many. Like what would you do? Wild n crazy kids, salute your shorts, gummy bears, & dinosaucers, ahh real monsters, hey dude a59a2701d659ef88091f60c92f54ed66---cartoons-series
In living color
The movie over the top :tophat:

I was obsessed with the monkees when I was young. Once I called the tv production studio to see if I could talk to them.

1 Like

@anon54386108 another Ren and Stimpy fan, gotta like it!

1 Like

That’s so funny @anon6551389 I was just thinking about the Monkees last night. I love that show, and their music

1 Like

Favorite movie was Princess Bride…still is

Captain Future. I haven’t watched it for over 35 years.

1 Like

My favorite movie when I was a toddler was Lilo and Stitch. my favorite TV show was probably Phineas and Ferb.

1 Like

Welcome to the site, @Larbear55755 :grin:

Probably the Cheech and Chong movies.

1 Like

I was a kid in the 60’s so, my favorite TV shows were the cartoons: Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny, The Archie’s and the Flintstones. Also, Captain Kangaroo, Mr. Ed, Dennis the Menace, The Addams Family, I Love Lucy, and The Brady Bunch. To name a few.

2 Likes

all classics! 453453456

1 Like

I watched a lot of those shows as reruns in the 80’s when I was a kid. Other shows too like leave it to beaver, I dream of jeannie, batman, happy days, star trek and others…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.