What was your favorite movie as a kid

Spaceballs was and still is my favourite movie.

Still waiting for Spaceballs 2: The search for more money!!!

Yes, that is correct…15151515151515

1 Like

I was just a little too old for Fraggle Rock.

I lived for The Muppet Show, though.

1 Like

Shrek!! I knew every word of the whole movie. My siblings and I watched it in my dad’s truck (there was a screen that hung down from the ceiling of the truck, so we could watch movies), every time we went anywhere. And we watched it at home, too! We just watched it all the freaking time.

Then, when I was 10-ish, my favorite movie was Lilo and Stitch! I still love Stitch. I have a wooden Stitch magnet on my fridge. I have 2 Stitch blankets (one from Hubby and one from my brother). I also have a Stitch plush from Disney World! And another Stitch plush from when I was like … 12?

My favorite movie as a kid was the incredible journey ---- with the cat and the dogs :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The Exorcist. (no it was something less harmful like Disney but it would otherwise explain a lot).

The Dirty Dozen.

I barely remember the title of that movie. Can you explain what that movie was like. I am curious, and I am trying to remember the move.

Fragle Rock on hbo yes

The karate kid and the Rocky movies

It’s about 12 condemned men in the army who are recruited for a mission to take out some German generals headquarters and kill all the generals and officers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.