What was your biggest trauma in life? TW GRAPHIC

some of my issues were self-inflicted so I take 50% of the blame for my issues

Psychosis caused my worst traumas. Nowadays most of my suffering is caused by schizophrenia distorted thinking. My misery began with schizophrenia.

Being molested by a neighbor when I was 3 or 4.

2 Likes

I have a couple of contenders. First up was being neglected as a child who experienced sza at an extremely young age (around 5 or 6 when I first started) and having to not only go through it alone, but grow up in an abusive household.

Second up was when my sza was off the walls as an adult, practicing Paganism, and my brain took it and ran. Wound up experiencing intense voices that I thought were spiritual beings and worshipping things that didn’t exist for years. Started out as Hellenism, worshipping classical deities which have every right to be respected, and then turned into my brain just creating beings. Woof.

1 Like

My first two years after being diagnosed were pretty horrible. I got so being psychotic was my new normal and when I compare those first two years when I was 19-21 to just a couple years before when I was just 17-18 my mental state had changed so much my old state was unrecognizable.

1 Like

Probs psychosis, followed by an abusive relationship I was in a bit ago.

1 Like

I got pinned against a wall and had my ankle broken with a sledgehammer by two men.

3 Likes

Christ, that’s horrible. Why did they do that?

2 Likes

I got a 12 inch scar on my neck another trauma I guess

1 Like

When I was deployed overseas. :frog::frog::frog:

3 Likes

Because I was good at football ( soccer ) and left footed.

2 Likes

Having severe anxiety and being struck by panic- attacks. It’s the reason why I isolated myself so much.

2 Likes

The emotional abuse in my nuclear family. Yes, because it didn’t stop yet.

1 Like

The day they ripped me from the womb.

Really left long lasting ouchies.

2 Likes

Either being sexually abused and gaslit by my psychiatrist as a kid. Or my mom pinning me down and shoving pills down my throat as a kid, or the time my mom tried to kill me with a hammer.

I have so much trauma.

3 Likes

I have suffered a few profound traumas, but the greatest trauma was my psychotic break. It was exceedingly horrifying for me.

I don’t like talking about my biggest trauma. But I can say, it has changed my life yea

1 Like

My biggest trauma was bullying at school and high school. It affects my life because it created me so many insecurities.

1 Like

we desrev a medal of onour for experincein sur sit

1 Like

My biggest trauma was being forced to perform fellatio on an adult at the age of 8. Because of that I’ve never been able to desire sex, it just disgusted me forever.

4 Likes