Schizophrenia.com

What was the reason that got you diagnosed as a sz in the first place?

If you’ve been stable a long time you can probably come off. But do you have any symptoms whatsoever?

0 Likes

No I don’t have any symptoms. Maybe I could come off but my parents and pdoc don’t want me to.

1 Like

Psychosis is pretty much when you’re out of touch with reality and can’t tell the delusions and hallucinations aren’t real.

1 Like

Well, I stockpiled seroqel; they listen to me for one visit and they refuse to give me less than 200mg pills, based on one 45 minute monologue. So I cut them up like a pizza, and combine a 33mg chip with an alka selzer cold and take it if i eat regular food so i won’t feel the bugs crawling all over me. Of course avoiding the food and sticking to the raw vegetables is what i prefer so i’m not so tired. I fake a regular life, go to work and sit in a cubicle, come home and watch kids. They told me I’m very very sick and the reason the meds don’t work on me is because i’ve been very very sick for a very long time. But yeah there’s still a chip of seroquel in my diet once or twice most weeks.

0 Likes

You’re so funny. Thanks for the help of seeing the light side of things.

1 Like

I was paranoid and hallucinating. I was depressed, having flashbacks. The feeling that my coworkers and boss were following me offline and online finally broke me.

0 Likes

The reason is that i am sz and have to take medication. Its just one lifesentence.

1 Like