What was the reason that got you diagnosed as a sz in the first place?

I had every symptom pointing to it for over a year and I was very sick at the end of it. Took me a very long time to come back from it originally.

Third hospitalization

Cracked under stress at work.

I really couldn’t function. My room was dirty and a mess. I started to go inside my head and avoid reality. I thought things weren’t real and that I was in the matrix.

2 Likes

As my life unfolded, it seemed to be inevitable that I would become sz.

I don’t think so. I think people deliberately trying to provoke people, all the time, are mentally ill. I got diagnosed, because I thought something serious was wrong.

I live in the caribbean not in the u.s.

Yeah, I wasn’t sure if you lived in the U.S. or not.

Also i never had any form of hallucination.

Stress and drugs led to a psychotic episode. I mentioned ‘God’ in one of my subsequent doctor sessions and that was the first time I heard the word schizophrenia.

1 Like

Your parents may have seen things in your behaviour, that you couldn’t see due to illness, that indicated the need for you to see someone. When becoming ill we often don’t have good insight as to how we really are.

2 Likes

This thread is evil. Why would I want to recreate the moment of when I was hospitalized in my mind. Why would anybody want that?

I just wanted to know if anyone had similar situations to me. Had no ill intensions. @Crocodal

Similar to me too. have people yelling at me. They think they can see my thoughts.
I am not psychic how can they read my mind?

You can have schizophrenia without having hallucinations.

2 Likes

I had not been doing well for many years. Long story… I was going around the house with knives trying to fight off the people who were after me. My mom tricked me into my first and only hospitalization…

Not fun at all… It’s still a battle everyday 12 years later

1 Like

I had an hangover from drinking to much beer and i came off haschich. Ah yes, i lived in postwargermany during the coldwar and I had visions of WW 3.

1 Like

Yes. With me, I was all aliens all the time. The positive symptoms got so bad I would go catatonic. The meds freed me from that prison.

sorry about the neighbors

was it ranting and raving anger

without any control over it?

that was my first sign
but not over my neighbors

I thought I was being watched.

What did you use as a toilet?