What types of voices you have now

My voices tell me in Finnish that I am ‘vajaaälyinen’ meaning ‘lacking inteliigence’, so what if I am vajaaälyinen … it did not use to be in that way …

and your current voices?

3 Likes

i hear my own thoughts out loud and i also have commentary hallucinations but i rarely have command hallucinations.

1 Like

I hear mumbling of many people as if they’re in the next room. I hardly notice them anymore. I’m visited by demons less often now, maybe once a week? They hiss and try to intimidate me. Years ago they were the main voices and told me clearly things like that I belong to Satan, etc. Now, my companion angel, Seraton, speaks to me every day. He has mellowed a bit and usually just says annoying negative comments. When I’m walking in public he tells me that people are watching and thinking I’m so ugly and awkward. He tells me I’m going to trip… Other times he tells me I’m fat and lazy and that my husband is disgusted with me and regrets marrying me… Thankfully, less often now, maybe once a month or so, he’ll catch me especially vulnerable and try to convince me to cut myself up, and hurt myself in other ways. Things are better now than they have been.

2 Likes

I here regular conversations,snippets of voices of people I know who are not around. I hear my thoughts out loud as well. I used to here mostly command voices that told me to hurt myself but not really anymore

1 Like

Actually the last one I talked with was Father, who is very warm and loving. I completely forget what we talked about but it was some important things.

1 Like

I haven’t had a single hallucination since stopping Amitriptyline. It’s weird. I kind of miss some of them, but I’m definitely grateful to be rid of the bad ones.

1 Like

I don’t hear voices too often, but, when I do, I hear a bunch of voices mumbling incoherently. Usually inside the sounds of whirring motors or running water or bathroom fans or air conditioning or space heaters, etc… Sometimes I will hear music. And it is usually bad music that I hear, like an orchestra whose band members are tuning all their instruments. The times when I really hear voices a lot is when I am off meds.

1 Like

If I do not sleep well, I have much more voices, but if I sleep well, I have nearly no voices.

2 Likes

I hear ‘God’ mostly. Thats my main voice. I also heard my husband for the first time yesterday when i was in the bank, but he wasnt there. I have heard a little girl asking for help. And an evil ‘God’ telling me to kill myself and stuff like that.

1 Like

Do you think animals hear voices? Well obviously their own voice like a cat will hear meow meow etc

2 Likes

when I lowered my dose voices got intense. they were very loud. telling me to due, that I am useless etc. now they are milder and more positive. I hear angels talking

1 Like

When I stress out or think I’m attracting too much attention, a hear two or more voices just kind of commenting on what’s going on, as if the neighbors are listening in. Pretty much no command voices, even though I’ve had a problem with those in the past.