What to say if a man exposes himself

I could use a drink of water.

Did something happen?

I would say: “I’ve seen better”. Or, “Looks kind of tiny to me”.

2 Likes

How about “Hello, police?”

6 Likes

You’re not going to believe this, but, once, it was a policeman who exposed himself.

2 Likes

Oh and my grandmother is the queen. You know when a sentence starts with “your not going to believe this” it is normally highly questionable.

Was this to you or on tv?

Easy now, he might have just been in the pool recently

1 Like

I would call the cops. That’s illegal and wrong.

3 Likes

We had a patient in the hospital who did this, he just got yelled at by staff. I’d never seen another man’s junk until I went to this specific ward. Another time my roommate just strips in front of me like I’m not there.

What do you do if the exposer is a cop, himself? There was no one to turn to.

That’s so scary. I’m sorry. I guess I’d try reporting it to another cop, but they have a tendency to protect each other.

1 Like

I was quite a mess after that. I ran to a psych unit hospital and consequently lost my job. It was back in 1971 when mental illness was still surrounded by mostly ignorance.

1 Like

That’s really messed up. I’m sorry that happened to you.

Yeah, it made me hate Hollanders permanently.

Wait, are you saying it was real? How do you know he was a police officer, was he in uniform?

Yes, he was in uniform.

That is pretty messed up, I would of reported him.

Loool or just start laughing

I saw several men who were fully undressed yesterday in the fitness center locker room. Sometimes they try and talk to me. So, they were all male. I don’t shower in there because I’d imagine there is slime on the floor. I try to shower at home, because it is a sensual experience for me. I use antibacterial body wash for the crevices. It smells great, I apply it to the regions of my body where I have smelly sweat. My groin armpits and butt area. I don’t mix the applications, often washing my hands completely after each squirt. I pick my nose and clear out my nasal passages with my fingers in the shower in the morning. The steam loosens phlegm, and breathing in and getting it moving helps me clear my sinuses. I drink a big water in the morning and clear my throat in the shower. I hock loogies and phlegm in the drain. I do not like it to accumulate over time, and it doesn’t usually.

I always apply argan oil to my scalp and chin hair after a hot shower to lock in moisture. I even put a dab on my double eyelids. I spray my sister’s toner on my face, then use some kind of moisturizer for the dry winter central heating air. I shower a lot. I’m not sure if I have offensive body odor, but I tend to be sensitive to smells. In the winter, my parent’s home is always enclosed, as such, I take precautions to open windows here and there, spray febreeze, all that, because there is not a lot of circulation, and I eat a lot of fibrous food, so then I fart and it smells unpleasant. Especially if I don’t drink enough water or eat too many spicy foods. I eat a lot of fiber and protein as well as fat. I often percieve other people as smelling too strongly, and I do not find perfume charming. I use two or three swabs of cheap speedstick irish spring and that is all I need. I don’t leave my base layers or compression shorts in my hamper more than a day, bacteria thrive on my sweat, and then these clothing smell fetid over time.

Maybe even after washing with detergent with no fabric softener, if they’ve been sitting overnight…that’s gross. I don’t wash my clothing with my family, I feel they don’t pay attention to hygeine like I do, and I don’t want to mix my things in their load.

Fabric softener ruins some of my clothes and makes towels less absorbent. I shower once or twice a day in the winter and maybe up to 3 or 4 when it gets hot and if I’m exercising. I shower when ever I’ve had a bowel movement. I shower when I wake up and after I work out. I usually shower if I take a nap and sweat. If I engage in self satisfaction, I will shower afterward, especially if there is any vaseline involved.

Otherwise it is just a rinse. I brush, floss beneath the gumline and mouthwash after eating fruit or simple carbohydrate foods. That can be up to 2 or more times a day. I forget to wash my feet, but I try to do so at least monthly with the antibacterial body wash.

I try and scrub off some dead skin with the scrubber, maybe at least once a month in problem areas. I use hydrogen peroxide on my ears.

I rub over my phone and earphones with a rubbing alcohol toilet paper chunk after I set my phone down at the gym, or after I touch things then touch my phone. I rub lubriderm or vaseline on my lower legs and lower back, which are eczema problem areas. I never get sick, but I wouldn’t consider myself a germaphobe, just a shut in who doesn’t get out much.

You might say I’m totally uptight!

I use 4 or 5 different towels which I cycle out; they either don’t dry well or I don’t like using one for both my hair and face as well as “other areas”. I don’t want poop essence in my hair or on my face. So I use a a small cotton kiddie beach towel for my hair and face and a thicker towel for the rest of my body. I don’t dry my face completely, I’ll usually just dab it then apply my radiance moisturizer after putting toner.