What To Do

I don’t know what to do because I have been off medication for at least 3-4 days because of bulimic activity cause if trying to cope with a terrible spring break.

Now I am in this paranoid state and a having old friends appear and the ideas her is floating is just hard to resist. To join The Wise One Organization means to abstain from all substances including psychotropic drugs. I don’t know who to follow basic and I am just going to be watched while taking meds now and don’t know if I will be watched after.

I guess I just need some help.

3 Likes

I think it’s a good idea to be on meds again.

1 Like

Stop your bulimic behavior! It will kill you eventually if you keep it up over the long term.

1 Like

Not a good idea to stop the meds. You need to look after yourself and that means take the pills. Untreated psychosis is damage to the brain. You don’t need that!

I’m sorry to hear of your struggles.

My best advice: read “Brain Over Binge” by Kathryn Hansen. She suffered from bulimia and binge eating for many years, and her book has given me a lot of knowledge and insight into this illness (particular for me, binge eating.) It’s regarded as the best book on the subject, and is about quitting for good. Amazon link

Talk to your doctor, they are there to help you. You aren’t alone and you can get through this.

1 Like

I took them tonight and was trusted alone. I just feel hard abput this cause Joe always make me feel better.

1 Like

I’ve been bulimic for a decade easy. I fell back into it because of bad coping due to extreme stress. I hope it fades out as I get back to routine. It is just a hard thing to beak when it starts and focusing on exercise/fitness goals is something I hope helps

@thomas Thank you for the suggestion I will look into the book. Maybe it will help along with the getting back into routine.

1 Like

Who is joe? 1515

I was bulimic for seven years in my teens and early twenties. I quit cold turkey one day when I decided that I was going to quit even if it meant that I would get as big as a house. I made up my mind that I wouldn’t care if I got obese as a consequence of quitting the vomiting. I didn’t decide to quit the bingeing. I decided to quit the vomiting only. I had proven to myself over and over again that I couldn’t stop bingeing. Well, once I stopped vomiting, I was very surprised to find out that I didn’t gain any weight. My eating normalized naturally after a while, after the vomiting stopped.

@Rabbit_Farmer Joe is who others see as a hallucination right now I am not too sure on what he is.

@SkinnyMe I’ve been pretty good, holidays being sometimes hard, usually overcome it but have the occasional relapse. I had a major relapse last week due to extreme stress and unable to cope with it due to where I was at. I’m trying to get back on track but I think the only way I will at this point is when I can no longer vomit.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.