What to do with my air fryer

Anyone know anything good I can make with my air fryer? Was thinking about doing grill cheese and buffalo cauliflower.

I don’t know how the grilled cheese would do. The bread may blow around. My bagels did some.

Don’t try anything wet battered.

You can make “boiled” eggs. Any frozen food is extra good in an air fryer. There’s website articles devoted to air fryer cooking.

2 Likes

Eggs, I should definitely try that.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks @anon4362788 I will definitely give it a try.

1 Like

Yeah, my daughter tried this. OMG the mess. Can’t see grilled cheese working. It’s masterful for French fries and I love doing chicken wings in mine.

2 Likes

Chicken drumsticks are great. Come out crispy and delicious if you do them right.

4 Likes

I could definitely try that. I really dont like drumsticks but I will give it a try. The way describe it, maybe I would like it.

1 Like

I have roasted a ham in mine before. It was tasty!

2 Likes

Never thought about doing ham. I should try.

I have a roast button and max crisp as well.

Wrap the ham in foil

1 Like

Nice. Will try.

1 Like

You can never go wrong with chicken wings

1 Like

Yeah I hear it make good wings.

1 Like

Hey it’s off topic but are you a nurse?

Yes I am and also a nurse practitioner student.

1 Like

I worked in psych and spinal care.

2 Likes

Fried potatoes.

2 Likes

Be careful moving patients. Always have a buddy to help if you need to move a patient. My aunt was a nurse for 30 years. She tried to move a patient by herself and ended up permanently messing her back up.

2 Likes

When I worked spinal care they had special equipment to make it easier. Sometimes it required two people or more.

1 Like