What to do when I want a coke

Who gives you rights, your owner ?

1 Like

I think you know whoā€¦ But we canā€™t talk about him. Hehehe

1 Like

The owner got duties to make sure the slaves can have their rights.

1 Like

How you been Dunno3x?
:blush:

1 Like

I been good, my psych mentioned to take me of the APs. I see him in 2 months again. That gives me time to contemplate if i have changed ? or society ?or both ? Sometimes i feel i am from the future, but this is a sz delusion. I watched and read a lot of science fiction.

1 Like

Ooooh good luck with that. I hope you are slowly reducing your dose thatā€™s important. I also am considering coming off one day.

1 Like

Yes, when you are not violent, abusive or aggressive, something like a Buddha and Jesus in one person, surely they take you off. I done lots of meditation and prayers. Its very humiliating sometimes. Surely they will be withdrawal symptoms.

You are woman, jesus and Buddha had a mother.:heart:

1 Like

I think it might go okay.

Wouldnā€™t that be amazing if you turn out you donā€™t need the ap anymore.

1 Like

I donā€™t know, i had this toothache since 1988. The toothache is gone. The peace i feel is great. Maybe i have another 25 years to live. This can be a long time. I want to write stories. Something like speaking fantasy animals with mental illness and how they help each other. Donā€™t know, i got lots of time, in theory forever.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome. I hate filings n stuff like dat so Iā€™m glad it went on its own 4 you. Yea do what interests you. Itā€™s good to have interests, very wholesome. OK Iā€™m gonna come off the forum now Iā€™m spending enough time. Take care Mr dude

1 Like

Wow, I first read that ā€œwhat to do when I want a cockā€.
So I hesitated a lot before opening the thread.

Iā€™m stoopid.

2 Likes

One Coke a day is fine. Good treat. Itā€™s when you drink them often it isnā€™t good for you.

1 Like

I have had a binge then restrict habit. Idk the impact of that though it may be bad.

Iā€™m not trying to be a dick but you might want to read this.

1 Like

I drink several per day, all zero calorie.

Life so good.

:grin:

2 Likes

I drank one again today. It really helps my mood.

1 Like

Coke zero , zero sugar gingerale, sparkling flavored waterā€¦ or just waterā€¦ water with lemon

2 Likes

Sodas like Coke/Diet Coke are one of the worst things you can put in your body.

With that said, I enjoy an occasional Diet Coke from time to time.

1 Like

Yea they are so good arenā€™t they.

1 Like

I have given up tobacco, cannabis, amphetamines, alcohol, and prescription painkillers (I discovered I was addicted to Vicodin so my doctor weaned me off it). If I feel like having a soda Iā€™m having a soda. Iā€™m not a @#$%ing Puritan.

5 Likes