What to do for gas?

It happened as soon as I started the nicotine lozenges @eighteyedspy23. You could be right though. I’m not quitting either though.

If you can quit smoking, I think farting all day is worth it. If someone else is around, just excuse yourself to the bathroom to let go. And for your own safety, never fart in the tub. Apart from those tidbits, I think you’re good to go.

BTW I like the photo on your avatar, Loking good @TheBest.

haha, good advice. No I haven’t smoked for years. I’m using the nicotine lozenge for brain function and it’s helping. Thanks @eighteyedspy23. I’m still losing weight. The photo is me at 273 lbs. I will probably update it every month until I get to 185 lbs. I have 3 Metamucil containers arriving today. I bought the appetite control version.

1 Like

Get down on the floor, with your knees on the floor and your head on the floor. Stick your butt high in the air and relax your belly. Stay like this until you feel the gas rising in your innards so you can release all the gas. Works like a charm. I’m a former R.N.

2 Likes

I have this issue too, ime its connected to what you eat. Also, remember, everyone does it everyday, even people we consider very respectable. Like potus Donald Trump. He probably has serious issues with this. Of course his bedroom is probably very well ventilated…

1 Like

Stay away from an open flame.

3 Likes

dont do nothing. just keep doing it

1 Like

I’m decided to skip my meds today and tonight due to drinking at ultra will this be a problem?

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not. Can you take them in the morning?

1 Like

Yogurt is good for digestive track! Good bacteria isn’t bad and may help your lower digestive track!

1 Like

Have you heard of beano? It’s something you take to stop farting you can get at a pharmacy.

I’m a nervous farter and when I was a kid I was in cadets. I’d have to stand at attention for long periods of time and I would have the loudest most embarrassing farts.

Which wasn’t even the worst part because if I laughed I would be yelled at and shamed in front of everyone.

So I started taking that and it totally helped me. Didn’t have a farting problem anymore.

Tbh I love farting as long as it isn’t in public. It’s like a game seeing how loud or long I can fart. Makes me smile which is hard to do since I’m depressed. My advice would be to own it.

1 Like

Eat lots of beans and cabbage. Actually mix them both for the best outcome.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.