What time do you all go to sleep?

1:00 am to 1:00 pm on average. Seroquel sucks bad in that regard.

3 Likes

I put early bird on one of the last threads but there is people that go to sleep way earlier than me here. I got to sleep around 10 pm and wake up at 7 am.

3 Likes

I go to sleep between 22 o’clock and 24 o’clock.

2 Likes

I’ve been sleeping a lot lately.
I don’t really keep watch of when or how much

2 Likes

I go to bed at 9:30, but I often nap long before that

2 Likes

Around midnight. I wish I went to bed around 10.

2 Likes

Around 11 p.m., I have a regular bedtime. :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Uh like 11-12. I was going to bed 10-11 until daylight savings. My circadian rhythm has finally normalized after over a decade of crazy late sleepless nights. I feel like an old woman now. I used to not be able to go to bed before 2 am at the earliest and that was with rigorous sleep training. 4 am was my natural bed time and sometimes I’d stay up later than that. I can’t even make it past midnight now. It just happened this year. Crazy.

I still sleep about 12 hours a day, that hasn’t changed unfortunately.

2 Likes

Pfft 2am :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

About the same as agent101. I fall asleep around 2-4 AM and wake up between 10 AM to 12 PM.

2 Likes

Either 8pm or 4am, if i have nothing on i sleep the day away

2 Likes

I go to bed around 9 and wake up around 6. I’m trying to keep a normal sleep schedule so it isn’t too hard when I switch to working

2 Likes

Around 9 or 10 when I can sleep. I usually wake up around 6:30 in the morning.

2 Likes

I got irregular sleeping patterns. I think its due to working nightshift as a baker. Its a part of freedom i enjoy to sleep when i like to. Listen to the radio, do puzzles or read something when i am awake at night.

2 Likes

10-11 pm to 7 am. Pretty standard.

2 Likes

I go to sleep at 8:30 pm.

2 Likes

I take my meds at 10 and generally fall asleep around midnight. On a good night i wake up around 8 a.m.

2 Likes

8pm and I wake at 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and well you get the idea. Bastards lol

3 Likes

Around 10:30 and wake up at 8

2 Likes

1:30am to around 8:30am. When I’m having racing thoughts 2am-6:30am. I take my meds at 11:30pm

2 Likes