What thoughts do you know?

All of my suicidal thoughts have suicided i am only left with bizzare , good thoughts.

1 Like

I take this to mean you no longer have suicidal thoughts? Congratulations! Do you know how you were able to make them go away? Sharing stories of your success might help others who are currently struggling.

I took some antidepresants then thoughts go away, now i dont take any antidepresants, i recovered about 70 percent i think , i dont have any bad thoughts. I didnt had severe suicidal thoughts just littlebit

1 Like

That’s cool. It’s always good to hear success stories. How long did you take the antidepressants for? I took mine for four years, and when I came off them, the withdrawal was horrible. I feel fine now, though. I tapered off slowly, under a doctor’s guidance.

1 Like

Spooky. Do you know a Fox Mulder?

I’m glad you are feeling better. To me feeling good is good enough.

1 Like

I took about a year but they were for sleep too. Doctors prescribed them for sleep more i think. When i was on respiridal it was horribal i was thinking suicidal sometimes.i wanted to jump to the bus but i couldnt do that cuz it would hurt horribly.now i am ok i have no side effects , just being shizophrenic lazy. And dont want to do anything. I am on xeplion now 100 mg. I am quite happy with this drug cuz i am 100 % stable

1 Like

Fox mulder no i dont .who is he?

1 Like

Fox Mulder is a character from the television show The X-Files and his nickname was Spooky Mulder.

2 Likes