What temperature do you keep ur heat on

Well, I was thinking maybe not everywhere, since some doctors and parents still use the term, but I see your point. My apologies.

Nebraska, U.S.A. gets unbearably cold. So, I keep the temp at around 77 to 78 F. in the daytime and around 74 to 76 F. while sleeping.

2 Likes

I hate heat! I don’t know what the temp in my room usually is during the day… maybe 65F or less? At night when I’m sleeping I need it freezing cold. My window is always open, no matter the temp outside. Last night it was 20F which probably dropped the temp in my room to 45F-50F or so! I love the air cold but like to be toasty under the covers. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t. Global warming forces us to leave the a/c on. No before I moved here where it’s beyond my control. I went from barely having it on (mainly because I was getting heat rising up from the floor below) to having it on at 68 F because the home sick Eskimo who replaced them was not turning it on either.

1 Like

I keep it at 63

1 Like
  1. my room is cold to sleep in but I like it so I can bundle up and not get hot either.
1 Like

I like to do this too when I’m going to sleep

1 Like

So I’m baking in the core of the earth like tafitti there’s a lot of women who aren’t going to like meeting me :blush:. Vhanneling gia.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.