What symptom is most intolerable for you?

As it relates to the disease, what’s the most unbearable symptom you have to deal with? Mine is constant noise from the voices and other auditory bullcrap.

2 Likes

Paranoia. I don’t have it often. But when I have it it’s the scariest symptom

3 Likes

Hi. Do you have smart or intelligent voices? Mine were this way

Yes I do. Sometimes they say sophisticated things that I can’t make up on my own if I were speaking. I also get this staticy background noise, music, and doors slamming and windows smashing. It’s a pain in the ass to be sure.

1 Like

That’s cool, mine were really really intelligent. what types of sophisticated things? Oh and welcome to the community :hugs: don’t answer if you don’t wana

1 Like

They would talk about geopolitics, sciency stuff, and things related to inner government workings. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy smokes :thinking: 151555

Anhedonia by far.

3 Likes

Paranoia is the most distressing for me. It seems to rule my life

3 Likes

My emotions… It feels like im numb and than depressed, it’s just hard to stay happy…

Anhedonia, avolition, fear and stress.

Just feeling like I’m not part of society and depression and the endless confusion.

1 Like

For me voices are the most intolerable.

2 Likes

Delusions then paranoia, stress, worry, fears, distress, anxiety, thought broadcasting, Truman show delusion, persercutory delusions, nausea, weight gain, hot flushes, brain haze

1 Like

Ive got some fear for sleep, and my intrusive thoughts.

Paranoia 151515

2 Likes

That’s a tough one, I would say my episodes of hallucinations, when I’m inside that mindspace I’m lost.

1 Like

Hmm probably paranoia or the negatives

yeah, agreed, definitely when I was getting voices.

are you having positive symptoms now? what meds do you take?

I started geodon and it’s taken away 80% of my positives, only get voices when I’m stressed or tired now a days.

1 Like