What suppliments do you take?

It’s cognitex working ??
What supplement do you think is better for hair growth? I’m interested :slight_smile:
@Anonaccount

Fish oil is supposed to have a number of beneficial effects. It helps your heart. It’s supposed to help your brain. There are other things it helps too. I take it because it is inexpensive, and it is supposed to have so many benefits.

I’m going to try a supplement called “black seed oil”. It’s supposed to come from the cumin seed. I want to take it for its anti inflammatory properties. I’ll let you know if it works.

Yes, Cognitex Basics works very well. You get it online.
Rogaine or Minoxidil 2% solution is good for hair growth.
Zinc 30 mg and White sesame seeds 1 tablespoon a day are both cheap and good for hair growth.
I’d recommend doing both the Minoxidil and the Zinc and white sesame seeds. You have to do the zinc tablets and the sesame seeds together.

1 Like

Its also good to regulate the mood in bipolar, sza and depression.

I currently take a multivitamin, vitamin D, B-complex, fish oil, turmeric, ashwagandha, a GABA/L-Theanine mixture, evening primrose oil, and a magnesium/calcium/zinc complex. I’m about to start lithium orotate and malic acid. When I have a little more money I also want to start a probiotic again.

I take CBD oil but it’s running out now and I think it’s too expensive to continue long term.

Yes. There are a lot of things it is supposed to help. Some of it could be hype, but I have high hopes for its effect as an anti inflamatory agent. I did Transcendental Meditation for a while, and its promoters were making a lot of extravagent claims about it. My grades were a lot better while I was on it, but I was still in anguish. Any product like this is going to be hyped up.

1 Like

I just want to say I’ve found L-Theanine, GABA, turmeric, and malic acid very effective supplements. The first two for anxiety and the second two for soreness and inflammation. I recommend them.

Ultimate Omega fish oils with Coq10 the Coq10 is supposed to add up to 15 years on to your life span if taken everyday and fight alzheimers.

I also take bacopa monnieri, gingko biloba (could be bad for some with sz), lions mane, and cordyceps mushroom.

I get a good amount of exercise and eat healthier than your average joe.

Sleep is better than any of this stuff though.

Sorry, what is cordyceps mushrooms?
I have never heard about it @Geewiz

1 Like

It mainly helps with energy levels and oxygen intake. I use it as a pre workout sometimes

1 Like