What subculture were you part of when you were young?

Piercings, plaid shirts, ripped jeans, vegetarian, listened to Kurt Cobain, Romones, etc coloured hair, etc. Liked myself. Socially responsible. Undiagnosed bipolar or more. Had shock treatments for untreatable depression.

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t cool enough to belong to any subgroup. I spent time with kids who were scene but never fit that mold myself.

Now I guess you could say I am alternative. Tattoos and piercings, ripped jeans and indie rock haha.

3 Likes

My boyfriend was a stoner, I guess. I was just shy and usually a good student. I hung around with him. They werenā€™t really my type of friends. I got pregnant. Didnā€™t have much of a high school experience.

2 Likes

Already Sz subculture.

2 Likes

New Wave 80ā€™s chick. I loved the big hair, fashion and pop/rock music. Looking back i was a right goody two shoes lol.

1 Like

I had a lot of paranoia alsoā€¦

1 Like

I was a metal head and was a stoner but getting stoned is not good for the illnessā€¦

1 Like

It certainly wasnā€™t the best idea in the world!

1 Like

Skateboarding. And sometimes later also online gaming culture.

1 Like

I have had this personality since I was a youngin playing guitar hero and rockband my whole adolescence minus the stoner, that didnā€™t start until I was about 19/20 . I love rock and punk music and write it myself as well, although in the recent 6 months Iā€™ve become a big hip hop/ rap head. I love music and video games I kind of miss being in the gaming scene really hardcore and being on the latest and most populated games, but now I have been playing couch co-op and single player adventures because I use hotspot wifi instead of paying 200$+ for crappy internet from the only provider in my city
:frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.