What subculture did you belong to or what music did you like when you were younger!

I was into ska and punk. I had 8 inch blue liberty spikes.

3 Likes

My kid made me age 20 years when I had on some Dropkick Murphys and he asked me to turn off the “boring angry grandpa music”

4 Likes

When I was young I was all about Rod Stewart. I was in love with him. I knew every word to every song. I listened to him constantly. I also liked musicals and pop music. I liked anything with a dance beat that was catchy. I loved disco.

goon boots and bomber jackets

2 Likes

I’m a punk at heart. I like most of it; hardcore, pop-punk, melodic, skate punk; the whole deal. Green Day will always have a special place in my heart, but my other favorites are Bad Religion, Strike Anywhere, Weezer, and The Offspring.

1 Like

I was a hippie and always listened to Joni Mitchell, and Crosby Stills and Nash.

4 Likes

I was into pop rock and R&B. I’ve since expanded to more genres of music.

İ was huge fan of nirvana when i m teenager so i was belong to grunge culture.but nowadays i m huge fan of sotajumala and cannibal corpse so it must be death metal subculture.sotajumala has really really cool solid death metal sound

Lots of 80’s artists like ABC, Simple Minds, Deacon Blue. Pet Shop boys. I still play them often off of amazon music.

70s and 80s rock. And folk music.

In my 10s - 15s I was into punk and then punkrock. After that I slided into the cybergoth scene and I’ve been hooked to dark electro, futurepop and industrial since then. I even make music and had a few concerts on which I played.

1 Like

When I was a little kid, I half belonged to the Mexican subculture and half belonged to the WASP subculture in the US.

I liked rock, pop, r & b, and funk.

I was into grunge, classic rock, punk and metal.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.