What song(s) reminds you of your psychosis/symptoms?

Maynard James Keenan is a genius.

1 Like

Here’s another song that moves me:

1 Like

Amazing. Thanks for the reference.

1 Like

This song feels like it was written for me. It documents my descent into madness, brush with homelessness, and patchy recovery.

This song is the real deal. I mean it’s chilling.

1 Like

Gosh this just hurts because I love linkin park. It hurts to know Chester is gone .

2 Likes

It’s sad that Chester (The main vocal leader from Linkin Park) killed himself this year… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Megadeth- Sweating Bullets. I thought they made it for me at the time.

1 Like

I felt that my head was changing shapes. this was a kinesthetic hallucination. also I had the delusion that captain beefheart was communicating with me from the world of the dead through his moustache.

This one for me. Except the part about working 9-5

1 Like

this because i would read/look at things that would fuel my paranoia while listening to this artist, and this song was one of my favorites of his

https://g.co/kgs/CFwt6w

This was (one of) my favorite song(s) when I started being psychotic… Of course, I didn’t realized that I was actually psychotic… Felt like this song was made for me. :smile:

This song reminds me of the night of my second suicide attempt, the attempt that led to my first psych stay, at age 20. I remember lying on my bed in the dark after taking the overdose, headphones on, just listening to this song over and over again.

Honestly, not many songs by other artists remind me of psychosis. Really it’s the music i was making at the time that will take me back.

This one does some others I cant think of eclipse and brain damage by pink floyde maybe the whole dark side of the moon album

Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden

Not so much the song but the video itself

1 Like