What song reminds you of your first episode of psychosis

This song was playing on the radio while I was telling my brother (who has bp disorder) about some pretty grandiose delusions. He told me to check into a hotel and chill out. Twelve hours later I was checking into a hospital only semi-voluntarily.

Last chrismas by Taylor swift in January 2009

I liked the Bee Gees in the late 60’s + early 70’s. I felt better about it after hearing a local DJ talk about their concert. He said people had them tagged as for ‘girl teeny boppers’ but they were way more than that + gave a great show…

This one did speak to me in my early days:

This reminds of summer 2009, it wasn’t my first episode but perhaps the most difficult one…

It’s one of my favorites. I think they are one of those rare “acts” or performers who have had a hit song (or is it album?) in every one of the last 5 decades.

1 Like

Can clearly remember this playing whilst I slept with a friend. I had no interest in him I was watching the shadows climbing out of the ceiling.

Bloodrock DOA

This song tells it perfectly. I felt I was dragged into the Devils world. Felt completely betrayed by God for becoming Jesus christ myself. It was pure madness.
I should have known the price of evil

Lyrics start at 1:13