What song reminds you of your first episode of psychosis

in the year 2000 this song reminds me of my first break!!

i have many more i will post

2 Likes

this song was a punch in the brain

1 Like

Korn ā€œUntouchablesā€ came out when I when I getting really bad and falling apart. I was listening to a lot of Korn back then.

I had the C.D. in my car playing full blast as I was driving like a maniac with my sis in the car running away from people who I thought were chasing usā€¦ (there wasnā€™t anyone chasing us)

3 Likes

ā€œWhere have all the flowers goneā€ sang live by Marlene Dietrich, both in English and Geman language. It was very sad and hard time for me, when i feel very lonely a I knew, that nothing will ever be the same.

1 Like

I think the song One Reason by Fade is a good theme for my first episode

because we different we are speical

This is the closet thing I get to expressing my mania in song

This song was on the radio a lot + pertained indirectly to me in a stretch of my imagination. I was 18.

1 Like

Youngest brother of the BeeGees.This was a huge hit when I first started getting sick in 1980. It was mainly for girl teeny-boppers, but strictly musically-speaking itā€™s a catchy tune. I just used to see Andy Gibb on talk shows and think how great it must be for him to be that good-looking. The poor guy had everything: looks, money, power, fame, popularity. He died in his twenties of a cocaine over-dose.

Save me with AX7.

1 Like

Lol., hereā€™s the link.

ā€˜Bring Me To Lifeā€™ by Evanescence. When I had my first breakdown, I used to write Evanescence lyrics on my bedroom walls.

ā€œI can see clearly now, the rain is gone.ā€ Johnny something and ā€œAlone again naturallyā€. I canā€™t remember his name. Give me a minute and Iā€™ll come up with their names.

I was listening to this when I got my first PE

Korn - Blind ( Music Video)

I have no tattoos or piercings, and appear clean cut. Its the intensity that draws me inā€¦

I have another good one too

Followed by 2 suicide attempts in 6 months :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like