šŸŽµ What song are you listening to right now? XIX

@anon19606225 , I got a rad Led Zeppelin shirt at Target. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice, i have a ramones t shirt but no led zeppelin yet i need one of those.

2 Likes
4 Likes

What are whole entire albums you like?

Specifically Iā€™m looking for background music, music that says ā€˜hey sure Iā€™m fond of itā€™ yet doesnā€™t need to stir or give goosebumps.ā€™

Iā€™ll just tell you I listen to all the famous Bob Marley songsā€¦ I find comfort in the fact that Iā€™m following many others (I will attempt to blaze my own trail - at other times)

I also like

Every song Alexa/Echo plays of Jack Johnson

And The National

But the latter is a depressant, if you will.

2 Likes

Well, in terms of music to mellow out to, have you ever heard of a post rock band from Iceland called Sigur Ros? Some of their songs have movement on them and maybe even considered ā€œdarkā€, but I would recommend their 2012 album ā€œValtariā€. There are other post rock bands like Mogwai and Explosions in the Sky, if you can handle some rather loud drumming. And yes, I like the National, also.

1 Like

I noticed you liked The Nationalā€¦ I dig that!!

Yes Iā€™ve played Sigur Roseā€™s Hoppipolla !!! But that stuff causes goosebumpsā€¦

Iā€™ll bet itā€™s their most famous song but I donā€™t know much of them. Guess thereā€™s no time like the present though ; )

1 Like
1 Like

I just listened to the Northā€™s (in the Civil War) version of ā€œThe Battle Cry of Freedomā€. Sometimes I like it, and other times I donā€™t.

1 Like

ā€˜My Wayā€™ I heard Joan Baez sing this in Spanish
When I hear it being sung in English I like to apply the lyrics to her life.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes