šŸŽµ What song are you listening to right now? - Part 7

2 Likes

The video for that cracks me up. Very interesting, to say the least, not to mention a great song.

You said itā€™s an old but goodie, so Iā€™m wondering if you know something I donā€™t. :thinking:

I know this song as being on last yearā€™s release, ā€œEat the Elephant.ā€

1 Like

Sorry @freakonaleash I refer to anything Maynard that way. Puscifer, apc and tool have a special place in many parts of my life. This video is in all honesty how Iā€™ve been functioning for quite some time. I am old school, cooking, cleaning, hosting with a smile on my face. Since this came out, Iā€™ve conquered Xanax, temazepam and saphris, tapered aggressively. I am not the same person by any means. Thank you for responding to me. I hope this clarifies. Hereā€™s one of my priceless autographs, just took the pic

and at night so not the best quality. But Iā€™d like to share :hugs:. If I ever get to go back to work, I will add more even if itā€™s from Maynardā€™s winery. Being sick makes my passion in music be a small hobby now

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Old Australian Classics tonight! Book em danno. Murder 1!

Another re share. Itā€™s Aussie Afternoon. Nick Cave before the bad seedsā€¦

Donā€™t have a date for Valentineā€™s Day? When you strip the layers from your limitations you may find itā€™s your attitude or personality thatā€™s missing. That may be part of the illness or it may be something else. I canā€™t believe a song with these lyrics was ever popular but it expresses it well.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like