šŸŽµ What song are you listening to right now? - Part 5

Relatively unknown song. Love it though.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s some Aussie goodness. I like this effort in electonica. Itā€™s very Australian so enjoy!

1 Like
6 Likes

@Montezuma This is my favorite Depeche mode effortā€¦thanks for the headsupā€¦itā€™s through the rabbbit hole tonight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI

1 Like

Hey mate!

You welcome :blush: . Iā€™m going down the rabbit hole tonight too haha!

Now Iā€™m jamming to some really old Morrissey. Ha!

:v:

1 Like

I used to own Mozā€™s Viva Hate. This song always really creeped me out, in a cool kinda way though. Lots of emotion and tension in it.

1 Like

Most cool. Grew up with girls who loved The Smiths. Never got into them till late like thirties but so good! I can appreciate Morrissey. The Smiths was just so goodā€¦jangley guitar with serioius depressing lyrics. It was our generation over that rubbish politic from the late 70ā€™s / early 80ā€™sā€¦

You have me listening to this! haha! My all time favorite Smiths classic!

2 Likes

Very cool :slight_smile: Yeah, Iā€™m also a big Smiths fan.

The track you posted is great, too. I think that one is off Strangeways, Here We Come. Great album!

I agree with all your points about the Smiths, their guitar work and being a sort of break from a lot of typical radio pop.

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh Iā€™ve probably shared this before but itā€™s so damned good!

ā€œThis bed is on fire with passionate love, the neighbors complain about the voices above!ā€ Great English band!

1 Like

This song and album was my first breakdown in 1993. I did a painting of this songs single album cover. It was good work and my little brother who has a band still has it. Always thought this band Americanā€¦but they were English. Iā€™ll get a pic of that painting I didā€¦it really was good!

Down the rabbit holeā€¦it may be a repeat but this is choice Aussie rockā€¦Book em danno murder 1!

1 Like

Random jazz playlist on Spotify