🎵 What song are you listening to right now? - Part 5

4 Likes

This is my favorite Aussie Songstress. Cool female positive slacker rock! I love this shite!

1 Like

@Montezuma Did you know they are making a Freddie Mercury bio pick staring the guy from Mr. Robot? That sounds awesome.

1 Like

@Futomimi Yes! I think the title is “Bohemian Rhapsody.” :smile:

It looks awesome from what I’ve seen of the trailer!

1 Like

That is in my top 5 pop songs!

1 Like

Yoshimi, they don’t believe me
But you won’t let those
Robots defeat me

Brilliant lol

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

omg @Moonbeam First Aid Kit are so gawdamn talented. Love their work! Love it! I’m a long time fan!

1 Like

@Futomimi . After my first breakdown, a depressive break, I smoked a lot of weed and lived in a few share houses with friends and acquaintances. Working, smoking heaps of reefer and one of our favourite albums was the flaming lips ‘HIt to death in the Future Head’. Amazing work! So many great songs and so far ahead of it’s time…OH the memories!

1 Like

@rogueone My cousin played ‘She don’t use jelly’ for me when I was a teenager. I thought it was catchy but I didn’t really get it and it was only later that I started loving their songs.

2 Likes

I associate this song with summer. It was really warm outside, the year it came out, so we’d have the windows to the art studio of the art school open while blasting this song.

1 Like
5 Likes