What song are you listening to right now (if you are listening to one)? - The Sequel

1 Like

“Where I can’t be found” (Where I am not lost)

Some musical shade on a hot day! Jah blessings Rastafari!

This is Wilhelm Kempff the great concert pianist playing the first movement of Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata”.

1 Like

So… the commonwealth of America and all that. Classism.and holding hands isms and schisms. I told you I am a peon. At.one point in history it was illegal to hold hands on Abbey Road. Short hair… pfff… wait until I get a fade to regrow my hair without smoking.

1 Like

I should buy the Studio 1 Version on CD and upload it. But nah… I should just repurchase the Studio 1 recordings… on CD. (Compact disc) the guitar is much better on the Studio 1 Version because it has an innocent sound.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What a heck, I haven’t heard of Alexandra Stan before… she is Romanian (like me) and as expected, lyrics to this song are utter crap, at least for my taste… Most Romanian music nowadays doesn’t meet my standards :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Hahahaha this is the only song in Romanian that I know. I don’t think you’ll like it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like