What song are you listening to right now (if you are listening to one)? - The Sequel

magical mystery tour lol i have my ipod plugged in the aux jack on my record player lol, its on random mix.

Was listening to this and sobbing. This song is my new life motto or whatever you want to call it. Iā€™ve really been hit hard lately with the fact that I am going to be mentally ill for life, I will have these struggles for my entire life. I want to live, not merely survive. For so many years now it has felt as though I am just surviving and not really living.

1 Like

Jump into the ocean with nothing but unlimited water and a satellite phone to call after 35 days hahaā€¦ wasnā€™t even looking for the song when I found it

eat healthy 3 times a day everydayā€¦ if it doesnā€™t helpā€¦ donā€™t eat at allā€¦ you never know - might like the results :smile: - Schizo Doctorā€™s Prescription

1 Like

Canā€™t find old thread so made a new one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This isnā€™t wizard of oz :confused:

But I like itā€¦

1 Like

Yes itā€™s nice. Just when you wrote it I assumed it was wizard of oz.

1 Like

I know, I didnā€™t want to spoil the moment tho

1 Like

So you let me look like a plonker :fearful:

Iā€™m sorry :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: not many people know this guy thoā€¦

1 Like

I was kidding haha itā€™s ok itā€™s nice to listen to different music.

1 Like

IN THAT CASE HAHA

1 Like

Letā€™s get turnt up

I have you now.

From Chris Pohl of BlutEngel. Pretty much sums up how I feel except the part about feat and hate.

My favorite part is the beginning :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could have missed the pain, but Iā€™d have had to miss the dance:

Sometimes a song fits you even if almost all the lyrics donā€™t apply to you

1 Like