šŸ“» What song are you listening to now XV

1 Like

aw man I got so stoked hearing a new artist, then the beat dropped and it was dubstep :frowning: lol

@lofifunk checkout this artist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl6-qFPwG-E
Never heard of them before until someone posted it on this forum. I think it might have been @NoriLuna ? Awesome beat tho

2 Likes

Good old school Alternative rockā€¦Careful as a soldier weā€™re so strong.

1 Like

A good hard rock band out of New Zealand. I got the chance to see them live, they came to my former city a few years ago, but I had to work that night.

dad made me listen to this song this morning.

1 Like
2 Likes

Great cover of a good songā€¦That American music album Cash did was so spot onā€¦amazing workā€¦Enjoyā€¦

5 Likes

Tonight before bedā€¦Great bandā€¦Great song and it was so countryā€¦STill I like it. Please donā€™t take him just because you canā€¦

6 Likes
1 Like

Since nobody seems to play classical music these days, heres a little change for yaā€™ll

1 Like

Great tunes as always @rogueone!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been listening some psychedelic ambient lately. Itā€™s most certainly an acquired taste to this type of music since itā€™s nowhere to be found on regular sources when growing up. So you kinda train yourself to like it. It comes and goes. Depending on the mood. Iā€™m an outcast, what can I do. :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like