What should I make for supper? A poll

I’m not sure what to eat if I decide to try. Here are my options.

• Tomato soup with crackers
  • Grilled cheese sandwich
  • Scrambled eggs with cheese
  • Tuna sandwich
  • Ramen bowl

0 voters

Homemade pepperoni pizza.

:blush:

7 Likes

Looks good other than the pepperoni lol. Yes I know it’s weird to dislike pepperoni.

2 Likes

I could never eat that at night lol i’d have a coronary

most i have at night is maybe a few biscuits, a small chocolate or some crisps, (potato chips)

1 Like

I only had a small slice and a cup of grapes.

1 Like

I don’t like pepperoni either. Pork just tastes like plain, salty meat.

2 Likes

does anyone know what the ideal supper is? anyone?

1 Like

My moms sweet and sour spareribs with mashed potatoes and corn!!!

1 Like

It’s what I had in the freezer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

is your supper at night before bed? bc thats what ours is

we have

• breakfast - before 12pm
  • Lunch - after 12pm
  • Dinner- 5-8pm
  • Supper - late night or before bed
1 Like

I’d say a grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup. Grilled cheese dipped in tomato soup is great.

1 Like

I rarely eat these days. If I do it is often just crackers. Today I had a donut so I’m not even sure I’ll be able to eat anyway.

I agree. That’s a delicious combination!

1 Like

That doesnt sound like a healthy diet, a donut sounds nice though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I eat a donut about once a year. The last week I couldn’t get it out of my head so now I’m done for another year. I wish I could eat. My stomach just rarely allows it.

1 Like

it might just be your metabolism, if you are small and skinny you might not need as much but idk as i’m not an expert, my ex was super skinny and she kept trying to eat and just couldn’t put on weight.

1 Like

I’m the opposite of skinny!

Thats ok, we are all different shapes and sizes, have you asked your dr about it? living on crackers is not the best diet you may be lacking in vitamins and stuff, a dietitian might help,

I dont worry much about my weight anymore i just eat what i like but i was never that hungry of a person, meds use to make me eat more but its better now. I am in a good place apart from my acid reflux

1 Like

I’ve been seeing my dr and see him again on thursday. I have way too many scary medical issues right now.

1 Like

Ok, well i hope it all works out for you x

1 Like