What should I get at jack in the box

healthy i know, but im starving, what should i get?

Don’t they have mini tacos? Those sound good? I’ve never been to jack in the box so I don’t know.

Whoa no way, where do you live? I feel like youve been deprived all your life :frowning:

1 Like

Just got me a spicy crispy chicken sandwich with curley fries and tacos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, at the Jack-in-the-Box down the street, they call that a “munchie meal”. You get a good sandwich (chicken, or hamburger), two tacos, an order of half French fries/ half curly fries and a small drink. It costs about $8.00 but if you buy it between 9:00 pm and 5:00 am it costs only $6.00.

2 Likes

When my family moved up from Los Angeles to the Bay Area when I was about 9, we didn’t have a lot of money but a big treat was going to Jack-in-the- Box. That was about 1970 and a hamburger cost 29 cents and the milkshakes were twice as big as they are now and a lot cheaper too.

2 Likes

When I was a kid we hardly ever had fast food. One of the first times I ever had it my Aunt bought me Jack in the Box and she got me the chicken supreme, I don’t even know if they still make that. It was the first time I ever had a chicken sandwich and I thought it was the best thing ever made lol.

1 Like

Double Patty melt on Texas toast

We have Jack in the Box around I just don’t eat fast food much and when I do its normally the locally owned burger joint because I like to support local businesses. How was your food last night?

My wife always gets the supreme croissant. I recommend the sour dough jack.

It gave me indigestion, I immediatly regretted it lol i was tossing and turning with the lightningand thunder storm all night and morning. Not going to do that again. Ugh

Oh no I’m sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

thats what happens when you get fast food at 1am lol

1 Like

That really sucks @gcar. I hate getting indigestion like that. I don’t eat fast food anymore so I don’t feel awful after eating.

I gave it up in the past and think I might keep it going now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.