What should i do?

so I bought my nephews hoodies for Christmas. one is in 8th grade, and the other is a freshman in high school. the oldest one is my height and his dad is 6’5. I bought him a large hoodie so that he would be able to grow into it but he currently wears a medium and the youngest one wears a small and I bought him a medium. Im not sure the youngest one will get as tall because he doesn’t eat much and is small even for his age. dad thinks I should send back the large hoodie and return it for small. giving the medium hoodie to my oldest nephew and the small to the youngest. is that what I should do? or should I give them to them big so they can grow into them? im leaning on returning one of the hoodies.

1 Like

Having been a mum I always preferred the buy a bit bigger for growing room. I think it is a very thoughtful gift you have chosen for them Lifer.

1 Like

I think returning so they can enjoy right away. Kids like instant gratification.

2 Likes

Good point Leaf. I must have been a terrible mum :blush:

2 Likes

No. I don’t think that. Obviously you were practical. I would have gotten the bigger size too for practicalities sake.

1 Like

that’s kind of what I was thinking. and they are the same style sweatshirt. so next year when they are both in the same school, they won’t have the same clothes.

2 Likes

My boys always preferred larger sizes.

1 Like

I say give them the larger sizes so they can grow into them. That’s the wise thing to do. Teens grow fast.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.