Schizophrenia.com

What should I do for the rest of the day?

So I’m bored, I didn’t come here to solve all the problems of the world, I didn’t come here for entertainment either though sometimes that’s what I need. I came to seek help in recovering from my condition. So what should I do next? No one seems to want to entertain me, which is what I need right now to become more grounded. All I have at home is the internet, but people seem too pre-occupied to engage with me in a casual and enjoyable way at the moment. I’m waiting for some emails and messages from people to spark my mind. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

I like to do puzzles and quiz you can do quizzes online pop quizzes and stuff

2 Likes

When i’m really bored, i practice spanish og german on Duolingo. Learning a new language is good for the brain and Duolingo is a fun way to do it - and it’s free.

2 Likes

Go out for coffee or cook something to eat.

1 Like

Learning languages feeds my word salad and makes me autistic. I was never autistic before I learned Greek, or at least it didn’t manifest itself so much. I didn’t pay attention at Greek school when I was five because all the other kids were already fluent and I couldn’t say anything. I learned a few words and did a course online when I was about thirty five. That was enough for me. I think to learn a language you have to talk to people face to face, that’s how I learned Spanish and I’m completely fluent, although I can’t understand group conversations :frowning:

1 Like

@see121 there’s a limit to how much coffee you can drink in a day, and my doctor says I should only eat when I feel like it.

1 Like

Your right about learning a language face to face is the best way… Duolingo is more like a computergame than a language course.

1 Like

Sing songs maybe?

1 Like

Hi @Gagis, i read your many posts. It’s interesting. But I didn’t understand it whole. Because my english is not so good. You are a good person. I dealt with such things many years ago. In my episode period there is no mobile and internet in our country. So I wrote my thoughts and blogs in paper and throw it in the street. You are doing it in internet.
You are welcome to talk to me.

1 Like

Play StarCraft 2

1 Like

@SCV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvadEGAlUEc

1 Like

You can go for walks. You can exercise(aerobic training, strength training, and flexibility training). You can listen to music.
You can engage in cognitive activities, like reading, solving chess puzzles, studying something.
You can shower, brush your teeth and shave.
You can do household chores like cleaning, preparing food, doing laundry etc.
Good luck.

3 Likes

That reminds me that I have to clean my room. I’ve been avoiding that because cleaning my carpet is so difficult without a vacuum.

Yes Arabian Nights are true, Genies from other worlds do exist, whether they be one or not, I’m still confused :frowning:

Do you know how Arabian Nights begins; a genie leads a group of slaves in an orgy with the serving girls and sultan’s wife.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.