What should I do about my crazy Aunt Mary

For some time I knew she had a mental health accessories family I had to let it go the other day it really took the cake over something that she said she told me that I and everyone that got vaccinated was going to die she heard about it on the TV and list the reasons why after giving it so much thought and considered the source I have to ask myself should she be locked up so I leave it to you guys to help me understand why it is that I’m ridiculed for putting up with her hand

2 Likes

I think we all have that crazy aunt. Do what I do with my crazy aunt and ignore 80% of what she says.

3 Likes

Lol that made me laugh, PoeticSkunk

1 Like

buy her a straight jacket for her birthday and pretend they are pyjamas :slight_smile:

joking aside though unless she has a crystal ball then i wouldnt worry about it

3 Likes

My great uncle was married to a woman who complained all the time. As he lost his hearing sometimes he would just turn his hearing aids off.

1 Like

My wife has some cousins I can’t stand. I’ve had some very explicit conversations with them that have guaranteed I am no longer welcome at family events. My life is better and my wife got over it eventually.

1 Like

As horrible as it is to say I also have a blood cousin or two that seemed to have forgotten the crap they subjected me to and now desire my 100% forgiveness. Hmm! Skunks forgive but not forget.

1 Like

Sounds like she’s watching too much Newsmax. Just ignore her. Getting vaccinated is the right thing to do during a pandemic.

1 Like

I have an aunt like this too, and believe me, many people have an aunt like this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.