What should I cook?

I need ideas. It’s 9:18 and I’ve eaten but I want to make somethimg good for lunch.
I have some money so I can buy ingredients
What do you think I should cook?

1 Like

For lunch I’ve been avoiding second breakfast and buying a decent breadroll and having bacon and egg rolls with a slice of cheese. If you want to branch out a decent bit of steak cooked through and some salad and you’ve a decent steak roll. I like simple lunch food!

3 Likes

For tomorrow lunch I think I’m going to make a corned beef sandwich on a bun with lots of mustard.

1 Like

You could do something simple. Spaghetti and meatballs is always a good idea. Make your own meatballs and heck if you’re feeling adventurous try your hand at making your own sauce.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ma make bacon wraps up with cheese and hot peppers. I don’t have bacon so I will use some piglet meat cut thin

2 Likes

I’ve cut a hot pepper in Half then roll it in a cheese slice then roll the cheese slice in a piglet meat wich was condimented then I put it in the oven.

It was amazing, i nailed it. I would have posted pics but some of the cheese melted and dripped in the oven and it wasent so aestheticial pleasing

Maybe I’ll do it again next week, gonna post pics then. What did you’ve eaten today?

A good chicken salad sandwich is one of my favorite lunches

1 Like

My favorite lunch is seasoned scrambled eggs and spiced roasted yellow potatoes

1 Like

Cook chicken curry if u know how to

1 Like

Pizza with store bought crust, pizza sauce, Shredded mozerella, and toppings.

1 Like

Have a try, Cheese and Mushroom Toast, by oven just take 2 minitus.

After cutting the crusts off the bread, spread the finely chopped
mushrooms over each slice.
Sprinkle with grated cheese and cut each slice into four.
Lay the pieces in a microwaveable dish and cook at
750 W for 1-2 minutes.

3 slices white bread
(sandwich loaf )
100 g mushrooms in oil,
finely chopped
20 g cheese, grated

Cookbook Microwave Oven:https://docsbay.net/cookbook-microwave-oven easy, health recipes sharing, hope you like it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.