What’s your favorite thing about this forum?

I love the people, my friends, my family, if you will, that’s my favorite thing.

7 Likes

it’s my womb…I’ve been in here since almost the beginning of older forums before this…it’s addictive being able to reach anyone any time of the day or night as gamera said…love everyone here…good thread !!

7 Likes

It gives us a realistic idea of what the illness is and how things get better and get worse at times, but seems like we all make it back to the bright side as long as you hang in there

3 Likes

I get to tell people my problems.

3 Likes

The Case of the Missing Ketchup Has Been Solved!

– The suspect fleeing the scene on his get-away car …

7 Likes

I like the fact that there is very little ‘snark’ on this forum…a refreshing change from other sites I visit.

Also, if you are a Troll you don’t last very long in this town.

3 Likes

:joy::joy: da ya got me!

3 Likes

Oooooo you’re busted!

For punishment I’m planning on stealthily pm’ing you a Milli Vanilli video.

:wink:

3 Likes

Hip-hop to the brocolli b, got ice cube in ma vanilla ice tea and ketchup on ma french fry tee hee

4 Likes

Lol! I dig it Sir. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The 24 hour support. No matter where in the wolrd you live in. And it always helps me with my issues - when i can relate to other posters.

I like lurking and hearing other peoples stories from other countries as well.

5 Likes

My favourite are the jokes.

5 Likes

Learned about medicines and sometimes funny and random threads.

3 Likes

This forum is more like a community for people with schizophrenia than a forum on the subject of schizophrenia, it can be both a good and a bad thing.

5 Likes

Good mix of knowledge and fun

3 Likes

I like coming here for the latest NFL scores each week and stock market tips.

5 Likes

I like seeing what other people are up to.

2 Likes

I like the support I get when I have a problem - and helping others to feel better too. And it’s always active any part of day/night

4 Likes

I also like that people here seem to care about others. I also like that despite having schizophrenia the people here are very friendly.
And people here are very supportive too.

4 Likes

My favorite thing about the forum is that it doesn’t smell.

:astonished:

3 Likes