What’s your favorite sport?

Mines hockey. I get center ice every year. That’s where you can watch all the hockey games.

4 Likes

European football (Soccer)

3 Likes

Baseball :baseball:️ watching outside not on :tv:

2 Likes

Football (soccer)

2 Likes

Mine’s hockey too. Red Wings, here. What’s your team?

3 Likes

Red wings too!!! R u from Michigan?? I’m from Ypsilanti. It’s about half an hour from Detroit.

1 Like

No, but my state doesn’t have a team and I’m in Detroit several times a year. It’s my adopted hometown.

I stayed in Ypsi for the Winter Classic! Got to see basically none of it due to the weather, just drove to the game, got frost bite, drove back to the hotel, had a nervous collapse. Did you go?

No. Didn’t go. I hope to go to a game this year though at little ceasers arena. I like the golden nights too

1 Like

Yeah, especially since they got Tats, I kind of have a soft spot for them, too.

Little Caesar’s is a huge shift from the Joe. I’ve only seen a preseason game there but it was great.

Is playing video games a sport? Yes it is!
I always knew I was really a jock.

1 Like

was a basketball fanatic in my youth, then started to appreciate baseball in my 20’s. now golf will probably become my favorite. I think it’s the most zen sport, it’s you vs the course and the weather, every shot is different. not real exciting to watch however.

sports I still participate in: running, rowing, and golf

Probably cricket - but I like a lot of sports

2 Likes

Hockey wooohooo go jets go! :ice_hockey:

Swimming has always been my sport, don’t like anything else

1 Like

Appreciate all sport and would watch competitive chess if it was on cable!

Cricket is my favorite for sure. Nothing like 5 days of 6 hours to decide how good your mental and physical competency is! Test cricket is the pinnacle!

1 Like

Bicycle riding …

1 Like

Fishing, unless I catch something – that wakes me up. Next to that, archery.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.