What’s Your daily beverages

I have coffee and a glass of water in the mornings…milk with hershey’s syrup, and diet cokes…more water and coffee at night.

1 Like

I drink a couple of litres of water, a couple of cups of black coffee and a bottle of sugarless Coke when I can.

1 Like

There’s a Korean tea shop near me I go to and get a mango- iced green tea. That’s my favorite drink.

2 Likes

i drink coffee and water and like a couple of glasses of coca cola zero

1 Like

Coffee, Tea, Cola zero (both brands), Energy drinks. Rarely drink pure water, makes me feel unwell.

1 Like

3 or 4 cups of coffee, and water. That’s my usual liquids.

1 Like

I forgot I also drink a couple cans of Coke Zero too a day.

1 Like

Coffee, water, and Metamucil.

1 Like

Water overnight, 4:1 water: lemonade during the day, lots of coffee, a few cups of tea, more coffee.

1 Like

Vanilla sweet creme cold brew from starbucks

d73449313ecedb997822efecd1ee3eac

1 Like

Around three mugs of tea a day
Orange juice
Tap water throughout the day

2 Likes

Coffee in the morning. Either hot brewed, instantly, or cold brewed for 24 hours. I have a cup or two, of hot coffee. Or one cup of hot coffee and one large stainless steel mug of cold brew coffee.

I drink a few glasses of water, here and there. More water if I’m outside, in the heat.

I often brew chamomile lavender tea, in a French press, in the afternoon. I drink it iced, in one large stainless steel mug.

If I am not having tea, I might have a Zevia soda, in the evening.

And every now and then, I have a beer, if we’re at a restaurant. Which is usually on weekends. Just one.

2 Likes

I mostly just drink grape flavored water on the weekends i will have coffee and lemonade

1 Like

water, diet soda and some low calorie body armor when I can afford it

1 Like

Coffee in the morning. Then sweet tea. Maybe a coke or sprite. None of that diet ■■■■. That stuff is horrible.

1 Like

I drank 2 liters of diet Coke or Pepsi for years and I think that’s why I have so many problems. I think those type of diet sodas should be illegal. I love regular Coke but can’t drink it anymore. Just coffee with milk and water mostly. Sometimes tea.

coffee with milk, tea, flavored carbonated water, milk, tomato juice, protein shake

1 Like

Energy drinks all day long. They don’t even effect me anymore, it’s like soda at this point

Also like to dip a liquorice lollipop into my coffee, tastes great

I drink cat urine for breakfast

1 Like