What’s for dinner?

You can never go wrong with hamburger or tuna helper

3 Likes

Burgers on the grill tonight! Perfect weather for it

2 Likes

Tomorrow’s supper is going to be spaghetti with garlic toast.

4 Likes

my mother made pierogies and sauteed up some peppers and onions, and I grilled up some italian sausages. Twas very good

2 Likes

I may walk to the store and get some spareribs. I’ll throw em in my pressure cooker again. Was good last time.

2 Likes

BBQ porkchops, a veggie blend of squash zucchini carrots etc. with peanut butter ice cream bar for dessert

2 Likes

We had homemade pizza.

2 Likes

I just had some ramen. :ramen::ramen::ramen:

2 Likes

Turkey on rye and some chips.
Typical day…

2 Likes

I had a Rueben on a dill marbled rye, was amazing

3 Likes

I had burnt pizza from the store. My dad insisted on browning the cheese. It was still good though

2 Likes

A little brownage is good but some people over do it. My grandma will push it into the black range sometimes.

1 Like

Haha :laughing:. Yep it was in the black range but my dad put lots of shredded cheese on top so it tasted like a burnt grilled cheese sandwich. It was actually good.

3 Likes

Had Egg Drop soup for dinner. It turned out well. I was so lethargic today. A tasty meal brightened me right up.

3 Likes

Had chicken enchiladas reheated at work during my first double shift. Yum.

1 Like

You guys have really different food. No clue what cattails are. Or salmon cakes. :slight_smile:

Im out of money, just 10 euros left for the week. And out of hunger. And pans (they are in boxes in the new house). Will just have bread with nutella. Next week i will cook again.

1 Like

I love :two_hearts: Nutella but it makes me gain weight because I eat so much of it.

Are you planning dinner for next weeks shop?
Good wishes to you and your Mum.

I hope to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

Tonight I am having frozen spinach pizza for dinner.

1 Like

Yes, nutella is great!

I dont usually plan dinner. Or anything else for that matter. I just decide on the spot what i will take from the shop. It is 2 min from my house so i just stop by before dinner.

Thanks for your good wishes!

And enjoy the pizza!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.