What’s everyone up to?

I was doing some research on artists before I start my portfolio. I’m basing it on mental illness especially psychosis.

1 Like

I’m just watching some baseball right now. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

If you can’t fix it, feature it, I always say. Might as well use psychosis in your art. I’m not up to anything but surfing the net. Going to cook some “sticky sesame cauliflower” for dinner (my first attempt) @CoCo gave me the recipe.

3 Likes

Just got back from a hike, with Hope my german shepherd service dog in training.

1 Like

I’m extremely busy wasting my day.

1 Like

I’m watching the Les Miserables series on pbs masterpiece

1 Like

Watched a football game. Now I’m watching hockey

Visiting my wife’s parents. They’re watching The Lawrence Welk show while I sit here praying for Death’s sweet embrace. Gaaaaak. (They’re both deafer than I am so the house is practically shaking from the high volume of the television.)

2 Likes

Watching college football.
Penn State versus Iowa.
From my hotel room.

2 Likes

Just finished basting a turkey. Waiting to apply another coat.

2 Likes

I am in my bed reading stuff online and also listening to my daughter reading a book

How did you get there? Uber?

Enjoying some green tea while I video chat with my boyfriend.

1 Like

Waiting for midnight so I can play an mmo and farm some items. Just killing time, meeting my mom tomorrow to help her go through storage and make space for the last of my stuff. Gonna leave a few things with brother to sell. Getting a haircut on monday, a psychiatry appointment on tuesday and the flight out on wednesday.

7 Likes

@agent101g
I’m so excited for you! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. How did your step dad take the news?

You’re a good guy. I’m sending you :hugs:

2 Likes

It’s a quiet sunday. Just up from a nap. Cricket got washed out yesterday but it was a long day down the club helping with the turf game that got on.

Perusing the boards and checked my email. Soon to play a bit of dragon age inquisition.

1 Like

Thanks for the support! It’s good to see you are still around.

I told him I’m visiting, I never told him I was moving, so it will be a surprise to him a month in when I don’t come back. My mom said it was probably best to act like it was an on-the-whim decision to stay, because my stepdad’s been making a lot of threats to family members and we didn’t want him to flip out. His parents are trying to get some sort of intervention for him and it’s probably best if I’m not around when they do that.

I could have gone against my mom and just told him, but she thinks that’s a really bad idea and she’s the one helping me with a place to stay so I’m doing what she asks.

3 Likes

At the moment I’m waiting for the main event in a boxing event. I’m watching the television. I haven’t been to a live boxing in years. After this fight, I will meet up with some friends in a video game. It’s fun to catch up. They’re childhood friends. We usually play 3 to 5 times a week. Life has been good.

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
Frittering and wasting the hours in an offhand way.
Kicking around on a piece of ground in my home town
Waiting for someone or something to show me the way.

4 Likes

Recovering from yesterday’s party. Maybe this comment get flagged as some members don’t like writing about that sort of fun.