What’s everyone doing for Xmas/Hanukkah/Boxing Day/kwaanza

My dad and I are going to my niece’s house for lunch and presents.

If I missed your holiday let me know

4 Likes

On Christmas morning, my parents and I will be watching my nephew open presents while my husband goes to the city to get his son to bring him back here. Then once they get back, my step son will open presents and my husband and I will exchange presents we got each other as well.

The following day more family is supposed to come over to open presents and eat food.

I am so excited for everyone to open their presents

3 Likes

You forgot Festivus. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think anything else will fit on the line.

2 Likes

For Christmas Eve we are having people over to eat and open presents. For Christmas day my parents are going to eat at my ex brother in laws house. I don’t think I’m gonna go. Don’t want to leave my dog alone here all day.

2 Likes

I’m in the airport waiting to fly back to my home in Alaska after seeing my family in Florida, so we had Christmas yesterday. We opened gifts, had a nice ham and potatoes for dinner, and played Michigan rummy. This morning my mom made blintzes from scratch with blueberry jam and then they took me here. On actual Christmas, I’m spending time with friends and picking up my dog from the guy watching her.

1 Like

Sounds fun :star_struck:

I have invitations from several people, mostly family, but due to covid / omikron and a general ignorance to christmas, i prefer being alone. I might buy a good bottle of wine, but that’s it.

3 Likes

I will be home by myself. :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:

2 Likes

I’ll be cleaning house with my dad Saturday. We’re going to Rae (my niece) house tomorrow. My dad is cooking dinner for Boxing Day Sunday. Don’t ask me what Boxing Day is. My dad has a friend from Wales who celebrates it.

2 Likes

Sounds cool. Enjoy your meal. :racehorse::racehorse::racehorse:

1 Like

Probably sleeping mostly as I woke up 5 pm today :sweat_smile:
Then I will visit my mother

1 Like

We’re doing Pastafarian Holiday, so tonight I’m filling a colander with goodies for Little LED to wake up to. Tomorrow we’ll do gifts and dinner will be rainbow spaghetti and meatballs.

2 Likes

What’s pastafarian? Sounds fun

1 Like

Not sure other than my wife is home for Xmas now.

2 Likes

Devastating news. I was really looking forward to those pictures in front of the fireplace.

I’m sure she and El Punk are off to visit her parents at some point next week.

1 Like

On Christmas day I’m going to my Mamacita’s to open presents with my brother and two of my sisters. Should be fun. :blush:

4 Likes

I’m in Cornwall for a week with my parents, grandma, and auntie. We’ll be opening presents and then walking on the beach looking for driftwood and sea glass.

2 Likes