What really grinds your gears?

No I haven’t figured it out. The coughing sort of jars me and I can’t think straight. But I just highly suspect it’s about me.

Like another form of communication for planted people.

Well probs mid January if there’s no cancellation this friday.

When things like this happen to me like if I think people start talking in code about me I have to sit and ground myself.

Earlier I was at the habit burger and started getting paranoid. Instead of becoming frantic, i covered my mouth to appear normal and chanted a mantra to help ground myself.

And then I was able to see clearly again. I have to make that a habit.

Cool, you use mantras!

Sorry @Berru for the thread derailment.

People who don’t understand what schizophrenia is. “You’re not making sense”

Okay then…let me say the metophor and then explain what I mean because i Know what I am saying.

Everything makes sense to me. I just have to make sense of it.

3 Likes

My car being broken

My Dad’s truck he loaned me having no heat to unfog the windows so I can’t ■■■■■■■ see

Dad not doing ■■■■ to help at this point

people who don’t love family guy, i love that show, its the only show i can watch. my sister can’t relate to me because i don’t watch all the wonderful crap on netflix. but i watch family guy and maybe south park and thats it. and im satitsfied.

2 Likes

I am pissed when I am not able to keep a given word or promise, regardless of whether it happens due to external circumstances or because of my own weakness.
I can be pretty hard on myself sometimes.

In others, excessive greed and treachery also put me off. I have learned to expect some level of dishonesty from virtually everyone, so lying doesn’t startle me anymore. Also, I am a promoter of “white lies”, aka lies made with only good intentions in mind.

1 Like

I am very upset that the new tax cut for the wealthy is about to happen…I am also very upset and worried about the thursday vote for net neutrality.

2 Likes

Wanna know what really grinds my gears?
When people purposefully have wrong grammar/spelling.

Writing U unstead of YOU, that’s a choice. Writing 2 instead of two, to or too, that’s a choice.

I get it that some people have a hard time reading and spelling, but is a little effort too much to ask?
Lazy spelling makes people look dumber than they are. Why would someone want to appear dumb? It makes no sense.

1 Like

Too many things.

It’s not really grinding my gears now, but the toilet paper in this house is gone in what feels like only 2 to 3 days…

I notice someone leaves this really big wad rolled up that doesn’t get used and I don’t want to put anyone under the spotlight about… butt wiping.

I joke about it but I’m also kind of serious when I say we need to have a butt wiping seminar…

2 Likes

When people make rules where there are no rules necessary. Strict people especially religious strict people.

2 Likes

I get bothered if i get a head ache or my period is not normal.

Not enough water

When people decide things for me or talk over me. Especially when people misinterpret what I say and label me as hateful, ignorant, racist, etc., which I am against. Or when people ignore me and treat me like I’m an embarrassment, or make fun of me for my mistakes.

1 Like

When people objectify people.

1 Like

My only escape is suicide. which is a fantastic existence

Being painted a target or folks who cannot manage to mind their own business even when you aren’t bothering them.

edit

And cruelty to animals. Just read about three Florida men dragging a shark behind a pickup. Seriously?

I hate when men speak over me. It happens shockingly often and when I say ‘excuse me, you interrupted me, I was in the middle of telling a story’ they always look so taken aback and shocked, like they’ve never heard anyone tell them that it’s rude to interject in a conversation.

1 Like

Bad customer service anywhere. Some people don’t know how to do their jobs.

2 Likes